GCS Malta is growing, and we are currently actively looking for an Audit Associate to join us! If you are currently undertaking your ACCA qualification and seeking your next career move, then this one is for you!
- Assisting and supporting the audit team in their day-to-day functions
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with audit functions
- Planning, directing and performing all financial audits
- Preparing and managing audit budgets
- Creating internal audit systems and procedures
- Reviewing and assessing the performance of audit interns and assistants
- Resolving client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions
- Preparing audit reports and statements for the top management on various financial aspects
- Ensuring compliance with best practices of all audit procedures and standards
If you are currently studying ACCA or similar/ or are a fully qualified Auditor, and knowledgeable in IFRSs, GAPSE and GAPSME, then you should not miss this one! Previous working experience within the industry is considered an asset.
The chosen candidate must also have proficiency in the English language whilst knowledge of Maltese would be considered an asset. Excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
GCS will be offering the following benefits:
- Flexibility at the workplace
- Company social events
- Career growth
- Entitlement to the APS Employee Scheme Benefits
- Entitlement to the GCS Malta Benefits card
- Entitlement to sponsored further education
- Health Insurance