GCS Malta is currently actively seeking a Junior Audit Associate to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis.
The chosen individual will be mainly responsible for the following duties.
- Assisting and supporting the audit team in their day-to-day functions
- Contribute to the completion of audit and assurance engagements
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements by GAPSE and IFRS
- Assist in the preparation of the draft audit report.
- Performing periodic office and administrative duties
- Reviewing of documents
- Any other Ad-Hoc tasks as assigned by the management
If you are in the early stages of your ACCA qualification and/or equivalent, looking to embark on your accounting career, and are looking for the perfect opportunity to gain work experience within the field while studying, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The individual must have strong communication skills, be proactive and able to work under pressure. One must also be keen on working within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Fluency in English is a must, whereas knowledge of the Maltese or any additional language is considered an asset.
GCS will be offering the following benefits:
- Flexibility at the workplace
- Company social events
- Career growth
- Entitlement to the GCS Malta Benefits card
- Entitlement to sponsored further education
- Health Insurance
What are you waiting for?