GCS Malta is growing, and we are currently actively looking for a Senior Audit Associate to join our fantastic team.
If you have previous experience in auditing and you are currently looking for a new role, then this one is for you!
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with audit functions
- Planning, directing, and performing all financial audits
- Preparing and managing audit budgets
- Creating internal audit systems and procedures
- Acknowledging and resolving client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions
- Preparing audit reports and statements for the top management on various financial aspects
- Ensuring compliance with best practices of all audit procedures and standards
If you are currently studying for an already qualified individual from ACCA or similar or in the final stages of the qualifications, with previous experience within an Auditing department then you should not miss this one. Strong knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and GAPSME is required. Knowledge of English is a must while knowledge of the Maltese Language would be ideal.
- Flexibility at the workplace
- Company social events
- Career growth
- Entitlement to the APS Employee Scheme Benefits
- Entitlement to the GCS Malta Benefits card
- Entitlement to sponsored further education
- Health Insurance