08 Jul GCS Malta’s response to Covid-19 critically hit businesses
In light of the recent pandemic to hit the Maltese islands, many businesses suffered in different ways. Most companies were shut down temporarily or had to reduce their services to ensure they followed the measures put in place by the government. As a result, most companies saw a great drop in their revenue due to the unforeseen changes. The pandemic hit businesses from different industries and after having experienced a change too, GCS Malta has created six support measures to aid businesses who have been critically hit by the pandemic to get back on their feet.
A total of €1 million has been allocated by GCS Malta towards these support measures. The measures cover six services GCS Malta offer; Accounting, Audit & Tax, Payroll, Recruitment, Marketing and Human Resources.
Christian Gravina, CEO of GCS Malta, commented that during the past few months, most businesses have felt the struggles due to the pandemic, including GCS Malta. He stated that “GCS Malta wants to help out the local market in a way that will be beneficial to businesses in helping them get back on their feet. These support measures have been outlined to aid the critically hit businesses who have greatly suffered and need some assistance to re-establish themselves towards more fruitful and successful years ahead.”
- Accounting – An allocation of €150,000 to offer businesses a total of 300 Accounting transactions per annum while paying for only 200 transactions.
- Payroll – An allocation of €50,000 to offer businesses 3 months of payroll services for free when signing up for 1-year worth of payroll.
- Audit & Tax – An allocation of €350,000 to offer businesses a total of €1,000 off when signing up for 3 years worth of Auditing services.
- Recruitment – An allocation of €250,000 to offer businesses 1 free recruitment placement.
- Marketing – An allocation of €50,000 to offer businesses 50% off when purchasing a 1-year contract of Facebook and Instagram post designs.
- Human Resources – An allocation of €150,000 to offer businesses recruitment training at just €200 per person.
GCS Malta is a Corporate Service Provider based in Malta, offering all corporate services under one roof. We promise to provide the highest level of service to help you grow your business.
For further information and to apply for the above support measures, click here. Terms and Conditions apply.