1. The promoter is GCS Recruitment Malta Limited, Company Number C88514 whose registered office is at MK Business Centre, 115A, Level 1, Msida Valley Road Birkirkara BKR 9024, Malta.
2. The competition is open to all businesses and individuals worldwide and subject that the applicant is at least 13 years old.
3. Should a minor win the competition, the prize will be given to their legal guardian.
4. Employees of GCS Accounting Malta Limited, GCS Assurance Malta Limited, GCS Recruitment Malta Limited are not allowed to take part in this competition.
5. Employees of the entity related to the promoter are not allowed to take part in the competition. However, relatives and other family members of such employees can take part in this competition.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Closing date for entry will be 8th February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Applicants are to like GCS Malta’s Facebook page.
– Applicants are to invite all friends to like GCS Malta’s Facebook page.
– Applicants are to send a screenshot as proof that you have no more friends to invite , together with their name, surname, ID Card number and mobile number to the following email address [email protected]
– The selected winner will further be asked a skill-based question and if answered correctly he/she would be able to claim the prize.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows:
2 x flights to Dubai and a 5 night stay at the fabulous 5* Jumeirah Beach Hotel for two people, thanks to ROCS Travel.
15. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Prize is subject to availability in the appropriate classes and High season periods are excluded.
17. Prize cannot be redeemed in cash or subtracted from any balance due to the ROCS Group and / or Charichelon Company Limited and / or any subsidiary company.
18. Prize must be redeemed and booked within the 31st March 2020 and winners will be able to travel between the 10th of February and the 31st December 2020.
19. Winners will be chosen by a notary.
20. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Maltese law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely under current Malta data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. GCS Recruitment`s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
29. The entrant must be following @GCSMalta on Facebook to enter.
30. GCS Recruitment shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
31. GCS Recruitment also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
32. Other terms and conditions may apply.