GCS Malta employs a team of dedicated professionals whose expertise in company administration services is a guarantee to our clients that their Malta registered company is managed in strict adherence to the administrative rules and guidelines required by Maltese legislation.
Our team of corporate administrators will ensure that the company is kept up-to-date and it’s day to day business, such as annual general meetings, directors meetings, accountancy, payroll and legal matters, are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
GCS Malta offers administration and back office services for companies registered in Malta.
- Organisation of board of directors meeting/drafting of resolutions
- Organisation of annual general meetings (a compliance of Maltese-registered companies)
- Director services and company secretary services
- Bank account management, reconciliations and accounting
- Maltese registered address with dedicated mail receiving facilities and weekly forwarding of mail to your address
- Immediate acknowledgement of mail sent to your clients and immediate forwarding of mail to you by e-mail
- Maltese website for your company and e-mail addresses which you can access from anywhere around the world
- Drafting of company agreements
- Drafting of power of attorneys
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Nominee and fiduciary services through intermediary licensed companies.
Feel Free to Ask
Our experts will help you in all your administration needs.