GCS Malta’s dedicated team of professionals with expertise in company administration services guarantees our clients that their Malta-registered company is managed with strict adherence to the administrative rules and guidelines required by Maltese legislation.
Our corporate administrators will ensure that the company is kept up-to-date and that its day-to-day business, such as annual general meetings, directors' meetings, accountancy, payroll, and legal matters, are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
GCS Malta offers administration and back office services for companies registered in Malta.
- Organisation of board of directors meeting/drafting of resolutions
- Organisation of annual general meetings (a compliance of Maltese-registered companies)
- Director services and company secretary services
- Bank account management, reconciliations and accounting
- Maltese registered address with dedicated mail receiving facilities and weekly forwarding of mail to your address
- Immediate acknowledgment of mail sent to your clients and immediate forwarding of mail to you by e-mail
- Maltese website for your company and e-mail addresses which you can access from anywhere around the world
- Drafting of company agreements
- Drafting of power of attorneys
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Nominee and fiduciary services through licensed intermediary companies
Feel Free to Ask
Our experts will help you in all your administration needs.