Based on extensive experience in company formation while maintaining a personalised service, GCS Malta can assist you in setting up a Maltese or an offshore company and establishing the most tax-efficient structures tailor-made to suit your particular needs.
We are able to offer quick and cost-effective company formation services to various entities and individuals at very high-quality levels.
A company is set up in Malta by means of registering a Memorandum and Articles of Association, drafted according to the particular needs of the client and filed at the Registry of Companies in Malta (together with other documentation with respect to the directors, company secretary and shareholders of the company).
The Memorandum and Articles of Association is a contractual document that regulates the relationship between the members, sets out the corporate procedures and establishes the rights and obligations of the officers and the company with third parties.
We can set up a company within 1 to 2 days from agreement on the contents of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, finalization of all agreements, provision of all the necessary documents by way of due diligence, as well as the deposit of the paid-up share capital and applicable fees.
- Since Malta, is a member of the European Union since 2004, Maltese companies provide an effective solution as a European Union-based company of choice;
- Reputable jurisdiction and investor-friendly
- Low- tax jurisdiction but is not an offshore tax haven
- Extensive network of Double Taxation Agreements worldwide
- A competitive tax regime with the possibility of a 5% effective tax rate for non-Maltese resident shareholders
- A highly ranked financial centre with a stable economy
- A sound banking system
- English-speaking educated workforce
- Possibility of re-domiciling/continuing a company into and out of Malta
- All financial services fall under one regulator (MFSA), which is easily accessible, and companies can benefit from streamlined procedures, reduced bureaucracy and lower regulator fees
- Transfer of shares in a Malta Company usually is tax exempt for non-residents provided that the Company owns no immovable property in Malta.
- Low VAT rate and easy VAT registration of trading companies.
Feel Free to Ask
Our experts will help you in all your company formation needs.